Unfortunately, playing blackjack as a profession is not as easy as it sounds, but it is possible. Gambling is unique in that there will be days when you do everything right and work very hard, but yet you come home with less money than when you left for work. So think long and hard before you decide this is the right profession for you.
Here is a list of 10 things you need to do to become a professional Blackjack player:
1. Get your hands on every piece of information available on Blackjack. Get books, go to websites, message forums, etc. Read, Read, Read, and Read some more. Have a firm understanding of how the game is played, basic blackjack strategy, and card counting.
2. Raise a Gambling Bankroll. One of the key indicators of a situs slot terbaru 2020 bonus 100 rate of success is their bankroll. The more money, usually the greater chance of success.
3. Memorize basic strategy. You must have basic strategy memorized perfectly. You cannot make a basic strategy mistake while playing.
4. Use computer simulations and tutorials. Use these simulations to perfect basic strategy and make sure you are not making any mistakes. You will use these simulations later when you are learning to count cards as well.
4. Once you have memorized basic strategy decide which card counting system you are going to implement. I recommend starting with a basic high-low level one count. You are going to perfect the system until you can play at game speed error free. Use computer software and simulations to help you once again.
5. Scout for the best casinos. There are certain casinos that offer the most advantageous blackjack rules. Go to the message forums, online sites, etc. to find the casinos that have the best rules for blackjack. Also, you will be looking for dealers that have a high deck penetration rate. Once you’ve narrowed them down, visit them in person to make sure your research is correct.
6. Chart and document all of your play. Even when using simulations track your progress.
7. Make adjustments as necessary. You will make mistakes, but the key is to recognize those mistakes and correct them.
8. Manage your bankroll. Based on your success or lack there of, you will have to closely monitor your bankroll and make betting level adjustments as needed.
9. Find a mentor or advice from other professional gamblers. Gambling is a unique profession in a lot of ways, so no one can know what you are going through better than another professional gambler.
10. Keep learning. Things in the world of gambling are constantly changing. It’s not a profession where you learn a few things and you’re done. Situations change and if you do not stay on top of those changing situations you will be left behind.
These 10 guidelines will give you a general outline of what it takes to become a professional blackjack gambler. I almost forgot #11. Get a good psychologist. Losing streaks can be brutal.